Friday 23 October 2009

Cake Mix & Productionz

Figured out using this virtual DJ software I have I can record! Yesssssssss, so here's 2 mixes, both not that good seeing as I have no decks, this is all done using my laptop so I can't do two things at once, but here they are... First is very messy because I was just messing about and getting used to it:

Trip-Hop and the Dubstepper mix:
Trip and hop to the dubstepper pepper mix by M!ST

Hyperdubstep Mix:
Joe Cox - Hyperdubstep mix by M!ST


Also here's a track I created... Having only seriously started getting to grips with reason recently this year I'm quite happy with it:

Spooka:
Spooka by M!ST

Links for mix downloads will be up soon... You might be able to just go to soundcloud and download from there though.

safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sort me out...