Tuesday 20 October 2009

Spaced Out

All day I have been lounging on my bed in front of my laptop. For hours I have been searching for any information that can lead me closer to proof of life on other planets... I believe there are other life forms out there somewhere but I just want my mind to be completely put at rest. I need to know! Unfortunately I don't think I am ever going to get to know the truth since the American Government are so damn sneaky and will not allow anything to get out!

I have found many websites and videos about Area 51, Space, UFO's and Life off earth. Here's a 5 part video about Area 51 that I found interesting:

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5

I like to believe there are other life forms out there just because it's exciting you know what I mean? Rather than dismiss all possibilities that there could be other beings in and outside of our solar system, with far advanced technology than us here at earth, I prefer to not close my mind and become a boring c**t.

Watch this video - It's a recorded phone call from an ex Area 51 employee, I like to believe it's real, it sounds it.


And here's an amazing video where a camera is attached to a space shuttle to show you the launch up close and personal, you get to see the earth from space and it looks 'OSM':

Shuttle Launch


Area 51 - Strange Activity - Haven't watched it yet but it should be good.
Breaching Area 51 - A few guys head on down to Area 51 but they only go so close as to not be breaking any laws, any closer and they get shot/fined/imprisoned.


Last one now, the opening of what looks like a very interesting documentary called 'UFO's Greatest Story Ever Denied':

Documentary opening scenes

When I manage to find the complete documentary online I will definitely post it here.

I lied, this is going to be the last - Excerpt from 'Alien Highway' - Another documentary I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sort me out...