Thursday 26 March 2009

Getting Sortad!

As you can see I'm trying to sort this blog out, get everything in order, change the look, it's not going well though.

I've put some links up on the site to navigate around the blog >>

I've started adding music I've messed around with (1 file at the moment, crystal castles remix - click music on the right to download/listen), pictures of graffiti in Cardiff, more types of art will be added soon, mainly pictures of graffiti though, first around Cardiff, then London etc...

I've lost my phone and so until I can find it I won't be able to take any photo's myself of things to add to the blog, but fuck it.

Safe!

2 comments:

  1. Get some comments on the goooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe, how are you doing?
    You made wonderful myspace layouts! they are awesome! but im sad because the "Simple Love Quote" arent working!
    if u have the right code..without mistakes, please...could you send me?

    nathsuell@hotmail.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Sort me out...