Sunday 22 March 2009

Silent Treatment

That's right, I'm getting the silent treatment... from my laptop! What tha fuh?

I turned it on this morning and no sound would come out of its speakers at all, so I rebooted the 'top and still no sound which is the worst thing ever because for one: I love music and my laptop is my music source! Two: I love creating music on Reason and Cubase, both software on my Laptop, but they're no use to me without sound working are they? I'm so gutted, I can't do anything to fix it! I'm looking for a Realtek Sound Driver or some sheet like that... Hopefully after finding it the sound will work and all will be well.

On the upside of all this depressing news about my laptop (if only sarcasm was noticeable in text) - I have a new job! Transferring from JD Sports to Size? just above (thank god).

That's it for now from me,
You've bored me too much,
Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sort me out...