Saturday 14 March 2009

Starting again

Starting to blog again because I have too much spare time to kill.
Got rid of all the old blog posts because they were a pile of wank.

First of all - check out this shit i'm after:

Stussy Cap Kid tee (black)
Stussy Shout Smash tee (green)
Stussy Pop Stock tee (white)
Stussy Waikiki Crew tee (black)
The Hundreds snap back hat (black)

There's a few more from the hundreds on ebay that I want, but I don't want to look through my history just to get them right now.

Second of all, just found this and it's quite tasty:



Last minute thing I found before I go to bed - Creature's five points of pure evil demo (slideshow):













Here's the link to the video: Creature Five Points of Pure Evil Demo

That's all anyway, can't be bothered typing anymore.
Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sort me out...